Wednesday, April 20, 2011

God's Invitation

If God is drawing you to Himself it is good to know what you are getting into. God wants to build a relationship with you...in other words, he wants you to get to know Him as a friend, as a guide, but most of all as your God - the only one you will follow for the rest of your life.

Jesus said, "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me (Revelation 3:20)." In the days that sentance was written, people ate only with those who they trusted, respected, or loved. Jesus is inviting you to an amazing relationship.

OTHER BIBLE VERSES

Matthew 11:28 - Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Jesus used thirst as a metaphore for our need for God and said, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink."

No comments:

Post a Comment