Monday, April 18, 2011

Why Should I Choose Christianity?

If you are reading this blog it is because you are interested in Christianity for some reason. Chances are somebody has talked with you about it and you are curious. If this is the case you may be in for a bit of a surprise.

The origin of your curiosity goes beyond normal questioning. The Bible says that the desire you have comes from God who is creating in you a curiosity or maybe even a hunger to know more about Him. Philippians 2:13 says that it is God who is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.

OTHER BIBLE VERSES

In John 6:44 Jesus said, "No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them to me."

Jeremiah 33:3 - Long ago the LORD said to me: "I have loved you with an everlasting love. With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment